Instead of having a long and boring blog (I'm not sure I would have the skills or the time for that anyway), I thought I'd try to do something simpler. Might goal is to to try to post more regularly in the form of a wishlist.
Starting with my favourite items to keep your kiddos warm seemed like a logical choice as the temperature are going (way) down this weekend.
So here it is...
1. You shouldn't stay inside just because it's cold outside. Keep your kiddos bundle with the . Stroll in style and keep your kiddo and hands warm with the 7 A.M. Enfant LambPOD and 7 A.M. Enfant Warmmuff.
2. Is your kiddo resisting mittens? You need to try the January Baby Toddler Waterproof Smittens. Soft, warm fleece inside and durable water-repellent outside, the wrap around design makes it impossible to take off or loose them. The Smittens are tough enough for the busiest little winter adventurer.
3. The Disana Boil Wool Hat is deceivingly warm. The soft merino wool keeps wind and weather away from your kiddo's face and it is lined with a very soft organic cotton. Tie straps keep this cute wool hat in place. This hat is perfect for winter.
4. Keep your kiddo's feet warm and dry with the Stonz Toddler Booties. The wide foot-opening makes them easy to put on and the two elastic toggles form a snug fit that keeps them on. Add an extra layer of warmth with the sherpa fleece lining (sold separately).
5. Your kiddo wants to help out shovelling the driveway?? It's now possible with this adorable child size Gluckskafer Metal Snow Shovel. Sturdy and functional, you may never need to shovel ever again.
6. Everyone deserves a pair of Smartwool Socks even the littlest kiddo. Made of merino wool, they are warm and comfortable thanks to plush cushioning and a supportive arch brace.