Forest Ocamora (10 pcs)
Gorgeous wooden toys handmade in Andalusia!
- PLEASE NOTE: The Bosque trees have a unique stain -- it shows more of the natural woodgrain in each piece, and looks somewhat like a crackled finish, and much more 'transparent' than the Teniques. It is a beautiful look & feel which we think adds to it's value!
- The set contains 10 colorful trees.
- Made from sustainable linden wood. The wood is FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) and PEFC (Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification) certified
- Age recommendation: Suitable from birth
- Ocamora’s toys are all CE certified, and are produced in accordance with the following safety standards: EN 71-1:2014, EN 71-2:2011+A1:2014, UNE EN 71/3 and 2009/48/EG
- Handmade in Spain
Gregorio and Laura – the team behind Ocamora – design and produce their unique toys in a cabin on the outskirts of the Spanish city of Córdoba. Each toy is cut, sanded and shaped with delight in their wonderful workshop surrounded by nature, orchards, birdsong and children’s laughter.