Thinksports Kid Safe Sunscreen SPF 50+ (3oz)
Thinkbaby and Thinksport sunscreens are perfect for daily use and for anyone spending time in the sun, including pregnant women, children over 6 months, and for anyone with sensitive skin. Please note that use of sunscreen on children younger than 6 months of age requires a doctor's prescription. This is true for ALL brands.
Features & Benefits:
- First Sunscreen to pass Whole Foods Premium Care Requirements
- Top Rated by EWG with a "1" rating since 2010
- Free of biologically harmful chemicals. No Avobenzone, Oxybenzone, or UV Chemical absorbers.
- SPF 50+ (Highest allowed by the proposed FDA 2012 Monograph)
- Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection (Highest allowed by the proposed FDA 2012 Monograph)
- Water resistance (80 minutes) (Highest allowed by the proposed FDA 2012 Monograph)
- Non-nano zinc oxide - Average particle size >100micron
- Non-aerosol formulation (High concern of both ineffectiveness and particulates being inhaled)
- Paraben, phthalates, PABA and 1,4 dioxane free
- Applies and absorbs easily. Non-oily feel.
- Sunscreen produced in the USA
- Does not have an obtrusive smell that many organic sunscreens have.
- A member of the Safe Cosmetics Campaign Compact
- Founding member Sun Safety Coalition
- Gluten-free (third-party verified)
- No animal testing (Leaping Bunny member)
- More awards than any other sun care line