Toddler duvet cover set
- Woven from luxurious 100% French Flax Linen
- Comes with a matching pillowcase
- Designed to ease the transition from crib to toddler bed
- Naturally hypoallergenic, ideal for sensitive skin
- Stone washed for maximum softness
- GOTS and OEKO-TEX certified product (no harmful chemicals used in production)
Ease the transition from crib to big-kid bedIf you are looking to make a transition from your crib to a big-kid bed this duvet cover set would be your best bet. The duvet cover is 44” x 50” (110 cm x 125 cm) making it perfect for your toddler to get used to a blanket. Use it as a linen blanket in the summer or add an insert to make a warm winter blanket.
For kids with sensitive skin
Made from luxurious French Flax, our products are suitable for newborns and young children. Each piece is crafted with care and attention to the smallest details. All organic linen duvet cover sets are dyed with non-toxic dyes and are genuinely stonewashed. Linen bedding is recommended for kids with eczema and the ones with extra sensitive skin.
Linen that your little ones will love!
There is a reason why linen duvet covers offer a luxurious experience like no other bedding. The natural linen fabric is not only soft on your little one’s skin, but it is also the most breathable and hypoallergenic fabric for babies and kids.
The more you wash them the better they get!
We know how often kids bedding may need to be washed. With our linens, you’ll have no worries about wear and tear - over time our linens become softer and more comfortable. Added bonus: there is no ironing required.
Please always remember to wash your linen before use. Whilst linen is a natural fibre, it has travelled a long way to reach you, so please ensure that it is fresh and clean before your little ones sleep.
Natural linen is a delicate fibre, so always treat it with love and care.
- Gentle cycle cold or warm wash
- Use a gentle liquid detergent
- Line dry is best, but an occasional warm tumble dry works too
- Do not bleach and do not dry clean
- If you plan to store your linen for a long time, please use vacuum sealed bags for storage